Search

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Love is flying high into the sky


Love is flying high, into the sky
Tearing a hundred veils with every breath
First, separating breath from breath
First, cutting steps from steps

Disregarding the world in all its splendor
Seeing one's own sight from deep inside
I congratulated my heart on this achievement
Finally being included in the circle of Lovers

Transcending to see beyond your own sight
Running happily in the streets of your heart
Heart, I ask you: where does this breath come from?
I ask you :  where does this rhythm come from?

Bird, I ask you to teach me the language of birds
I will know your secret when I hear it
My heart replied, I was attending to the home
I flew over many fields and oceans to get here

I am flying to you from the House of Creation
I come here to create this house for you
They would drag, even when no feet was left
Painting the images as I was uttering them.

#RumiPoetry
Ghazal 1918












عشق است بر آسمان پریدن
صد پرده به هر نفس دریدن
اول نفس از نفس گسستن
اول قدم از قدم بریدن
نادیده گرفتن این جهان را
مر دیده خویش را بدیدن
گفتم که دلا مبارکت باد
در حلقه عاشقان رسیدن
ز آن سوی نظر نظاره کردن
در کوچه سینه‌ها دویدن
ای دل ز کجا رسید این دم
ای دل ز کجاست این طپیدن
ای مرغ بگو زبان مرغان
من دانم رمز تو شنیدن
دل گفت به کار خانه بودم
تا خانه آب و گل پریدن
از خانه صنع می پریدم
تا خانه صنع آفریدن
چون پای نماند می کشیدند
چون گویم صورت کشیدم

No comments: